Saturday, October 17, 2015

A LITTLE SOMETHING CARD:

Hello there! Here's one of the cards I 'm making to give to our church Card Ministry. It features the set A little Something which can be found in the Holiday Catalog. I started with an Always Artichoke base and stamped the background leaves in the same color. I then made a mini file folder with Into the Woods DSP and the File Tabs Edgelits.

I added a Delightful Dijon banner made with the Banners Framelits and stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso. I made a border with a row of acorns and added a strip of In Color Washi Tape over the top. I then attached a paper clip with an Early Espresso Baker's Twine bow and added an Into the Woods Element with a Glue Dot.

I added a strip of Hello Honey Striped Ribbon to the base and stapled a piece to the tab using the Handheld Stapler. I added a piece of Bohemian Washi Tape and attached the file folder with Dimensionals.

I added a piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock to the inside and stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink using the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I figured we're getting into the season where Get Well cards will be needed and I hope this one will help brighten someone's day.

And speaking of brightening someone's day....beginning Monday and going through Friday, October 23rd, SU! will be offering 15% off of all stamps! It doesn't include bundles or Hostess sets, but I'll have more details to share Monday. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment