Wednesday, April 1, 2015

APRIL CLASS OF THE MONTH:B.Y.O.P.*

Hello there! I am quite amazed that I managed to have this class ready to go today. I got hit hard with that nasty Influenza B. I'm finally starting to feel human again after this 10 day bucket-of-suck awfulness! On to something brighter...this is what you'll get with this month's class:B.Y.O.P.* Photopolymer stamp set and the kit to make these 4 gift card holders. The cost of the class is $35. If you already have the stamp set, the kit is $10~just remember you need to do the stamping. Please email me at lmel09@q.com by April 10 to order this class.

Here is the first project that you'll make~a matchbook gift card holder, just in time for any graduates you may have this year. I started with a Basic Grey base and scored it at 5" and 10 1/4". I added a piece of  Confetti Celebration DSP and stapled the bottom using the Handheld Stapler and Silver Mini Staples.

I then cut pieces of cardstock in Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Tangerine Tango and Bremuda Bay. I adhered a bit of SNAIL to a piece of Grid Paper, lined them up and stamped the sentiment in Basic Grey. I then stamped a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock, and transfered the squares, adhereing with SNAIL. I stamped the asterisk on Bermuda Bay, punched it out with a 1/2" Circle Punch and popped it up with a Dimensional. I added a coordinating strip of DSP and attached the Curry piece on top with SNAIL. I then wrapped a piece of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine around twice and tied in a knot.

For the inside, I added another coordinating piece of Confetti Celebration DSP and made a little pocket using Basic Grey Cardstock. I punched out a notch using the 1" Circle Punch and attached using a thin layer of Liquid Tombow around the edges. I stamped the sentiment with Basic Grey ink onto Whipser White Cardstock and colored with Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding & Tangerine Tango Markers. I stamped the envelope with Class of 2015.


In addition, you'll need the following ink: Basic Grey Stamp Pad
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding & Tangerine Tango Markers.
You'll need a stapler and adhesive as well.

Make sure to stop back tomorrow and get more details on project #2. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment