Sunday, February 15, 2015

SIMPLY WONDERFUL CARD:

Hello there! I have another Sale-A-Bration set to share with you today. This card features the set Simply Wonderful, a product that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. I found the inspiration for this card on my Demonstrator Business WebSite under the Project Ideas:  www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net.

 I changed up the sentiment as I'm going to make this for our church card ministry and figured they'd get more use out of a thank you card. I started with a Marina Mist base~another color I don't use much, so I thought I'd show it some love:)

I then spritzed a piece of Irresistibly Yours DSP~another SAB freebie option, with Marina Mist ink. I added about 6 drops of reinker to about an inch of water in a Stampin' Spritzer. I think I had it a little too close to the paper or I added too much water because it bled a bit, but it got better once it dried. It's really fun to wipe off the excess ink and see the pattern emerge underneath. I made the tag using Whisper White Cardstock and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I used Hello Honey, Marina Mist & Tangerine Tango Markers to color the sentiment. The flowers were made with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I used my Bone Folder to shape them and added a Basic Rhinestone to the center of each. I adhered them with Glue Dots.

I thought this sample was super adorable, but for some reason mine looked kind of blah, so I added a layer of Hello Honey underneath. I used the Chalk Talk Framelits with the help of the Big Shot. I finished it off with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.

I hope you're getting lots of ideas for the FREE SAB sets you've earned, or are thinking about getting. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment