Monday, February 9, 2015

BERRY BASKET GIFT:

Hello there! I have a couple more Valentine's Day projects to share with you. This is the Hostess gift I made using the Berry Basket Die. I started with a Real Red Cardstock base that I ran through the Big Shot. I then ran 2 pieces from the Stacked With Love DSP Stack, and adhered them to the red cardstock using SNAIL adhesive. I attached the scalloped trim with a Stapler to make it an authentic berry basket.

Be warned, this is a big container to fill with treats, so I added a little extra filler. I filled a 4" x 6" Cello Bag with Hugs and tied it with a piece of Pink Pirouette Seam Binding. I made the tag using the Note Tag Punch in Whisper White Cardstock and stamped with the SAB set Simply Wonderful.

I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and the flowers in Pink Pirouette. I punched the top one out with the Owl Builder Punch and attached with a Dimensional. A Basic Rhinestone was the perfect touch for the center.

As I mentioned, the bag seemed to be swimming in the basket so I needed a little extra filler, and the White Filter Paper worked perfectly. I used 2 sheets and stamped the hearts from You Plus Me in Real Red randomly all over the paper, crumpled them up a bit and used them as a liner. Next time I'll know to find some bigger treats:)

I've got one more Valentine post to share with you tomorrow and then I'll have a few projects using For Peeps' Sake, so make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment