Thursday, December 11, 2014

BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL CARD:

Hello there! I hope you're surviving the hustle & bustle of this time of year~I love it! I've got Club Card Night tonight and I'm ahead of the game for a change, so I thought I'd post one of the cards we'll be making. This card features the set Bright & Beautiful and the Stars Framelits Dies. I started with a Crumb Cake base and cut out a star on the front. I then embossed it using the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder along with the Big Shot.

Make sure to do the cutting before embossing so the embossing doesn't get smashed. I masked off part of the sentiment with a post-it note, and stamped it in Crumb Cake ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I added a few Frosted Sequins and attached with Glue Dots.

For the inside, I stamped the star with Whisper White Craft ink and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I punched out some stars from Champagne Glimmer Paper using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I adhered them to a piece of Gold Metallic Baker's Twine with Glue Dots, and then added Glue Dots underneath to attach to the star. I stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake, popped the star up with Dimensionals and added a couple more snowflakes as well.

Well off to go get everything set up for tonight. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another Christmas card. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment