Thursday, October 16, 2014

MINGLE ALL THE WAY TREAT HOLDER:

Hello there! Here is the Hostess gift I made this month. I used the Fry Box Die, which helped me whip up this cute little turkey in minutes. I ran a piece of Soft Suede through the Big Shot and made my fry box using Fast Fuse adhesive. I used Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & Cherry Cobbler Cardstock for his feathers along with the Modern Label and Word Window Punches.

I used a 1 1/4" Circle Punch for his head and used the Tree Punch for his hat in Basic Black. I added a buckle using Champagne Glimmer Paper and a retired 1/4" punch. I used the same punch for his beak in Crushed Curry Cardstock, scored it down the middle and adhered with Liquid Tombow. I used the Owl Builder Punch in Cherry Cobbler for the heart. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and used the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut it out. I cut the top off of a Gusseted Cellophane Bag and filled it up with Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I finished it off with a piece of Crumb Cake Thick Baker's Twine that came with the Under The Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit.

These would make fun little favors to decorate your Thanksgiving table with. Stop back tomorrow for a festive card. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment