Wednesday, October 8, 2014

FRIGHTFUL WREATH GIRL'S NIGHT:

 

Hello there! I wanted to share a few pictures of the awesome Girl's Night we had this past week-end. I got a Frightful Wreath Kit for my daughters and my sons girlfriend and we had a great time putting them together.

Sara was a little intimidated at first, but did an amazing job! The wine probably helped too:0

I love how Olivia used the silver cord to make a string for the spider to hang from.

We used Halloween Street and an old Paper Pumpkin kit for the stamped images. The sentiment is stamped in Perfect Plum and the splatter in silver.

It was fun to see how we each put our own spin on them. Note: Please excuse the Billy Bob teeth-one of the downsides of merlot.

We had so much fun~there will definitely be more Girl's Nights in the near future! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment