Wednesday, July 2, 2014

JUST SAYIN' CARD:

Hello there! Here's a card that was a snap to put together. I got the idea from SU! somewhere along the way. I started with a Crushed Curry base and added another layer on top that I ran through the Big Shot using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. I then used Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay Markers to color the bubble outlines onto Whipser White Cardstock and cut then out with the Word Bubbles Framelits.

I then cut out another bubble from the Flowerpot DSP. I stamped the sweet little heart in Tangerine Tango and the sentiment is stamped in Bermuda Bay from A Dozen Thoughts. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the sentiment centered, and I SHOULD have used it for the heart.

I attached the top bubble with a couple of Dimensionals and tucked a Crushed Curry Baker's Twine bow underneath with a Glue Dot. I sprinkled a couple of Candy Dots and Basic Rhinestones around for fun:) And that's all there is to this fun card! Stop back tomorrow for a birthday card that's perfect for anyone. Time to get back to my ice cream~we had 2 of Quinten's favorites tonight~ipe peam & tatos(tacos). Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment