Friday, June 6, 2014

THEY'RE HEERE!:

Hello there! The brand new catalog Product Shares are here and ready to be picked up:) I still have a few spots left if you act fast. The $70 'I Want It All' option is off the table, as not all of the products are still available.




I filled all of the DSP spots, but if enough people are interested, I'll do another share.

That's a lot of paper!

I have 2 spots left in the Ribbon Share. This is the most exciting thing for me. I always get so overwhelmed looking at all the different colors, widths and textures. I never know what I'm going to need for projects that I haven't even thought of yet. This way, I have a drawer full of every new ribbon we carry and can just grab what I need:) I will NOT be doing another Ribbon Share for this catalog~way too much work, lol! If you're wanting a spot, let me know ASAP. You know how I love my ribbon, and I may get too attached and decide to keep it all for myself:) First come, first serve!

I have 2 spots left in the Baker's Twine Share. Again, act fast, because I know I'll use every bit of this.

I have enough for 1 more spot in the Embellies Share, but I decided I'm not going to sort and count out 180 sequins again from 5 colors and 3 different shapes, and I I've become too attached to the new In Color Clothespins. I already know what we're going to do with them for the Bonus project next month:)

So if you're interested in any of the remaining Shares, act fast. If I roll any more ribbon, it's getting done by the week-end! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment