Friday, April 11, 2014

SCALLOPED TAG TREAT HOLDER:

Hello there! Here's a quick and easy treat holder that my Club Members and downline made at Card Night last week. I found an awesome tutorial here: www.dianebarnes.blogspot.com. I started with an 8" x 2" piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock and scored it at 3 1/2" from each side. Then I punched both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I wrapped a piece of Gingham Garden DSP around the box after I assembled it, and then added a piece of Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon.

I stuck 2 Kit Kat bars inside and then added a piece of Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon through the top to close it.

The sentiment is from Kind & Cozy and stamped in Island Indigo onto Whisper White Cardstock. I flagged the end and added a flower made with the Boho Blossoms Punch and the 1/2" Circle Punch. I finished it off with an In Color Dahlia to the center and attached it with a Glue Dot.

You could easily change this up to work for Easter treats. Thanks so much for stopping by today:)

2 comments:

  1. Love your treat box Laura. It looks so fresh & happy. Glad my tute was helpful. Inky wishes, Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all the work you put into it and sharing it with us! Thank you so much Di:)

    ReplyDelete