Saturday, March 8, 2014

GIGGLE GREETINGS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we made the other night at Card Night. I used the set Giggle Greetings, which I earnd for my participation on the Paper Crafters Sampler Design Team~gotta love FREE! I started with a Daffodil Delight base and added another layer that I punched with the 1/2" and 3/4" Circle Punches. I adhered this layer with Dimensionals to give it some depth.

I stamped the image in Soft Suede and used Daffodil Delight, Real Red & Marina Mist Markers to color it. I used Polka Dot Parade DSP and flagged the ends. I finished it off with a bit of Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon and attached it with a Glue Dot.

I thought the sentiment from Bring On The Cake worked perfectly with this card. Love when that happens:)

This was a really fun card to make and would work for anybody. And the best part is you can put it together in 10 minutes! This set is just too fun~you'll be seeing more with it. Make sure to swing back by tomorrow:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments: