Saturday, February 8, 2014

STARBURST SAYINGS CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards we made at Card Night Thursday. It was a welcome relief to everyone there, as it was the easy one of the night. Poor gals, I really worked them hard! I used the Starburst Bundle~love when I can save 15% when I get the stamp set and coordinating Framelits:)
I started with a Bermuda Bay base and embossed it with the Big Shot and Alphabet Press Embossing Folder. I got the new Texture Boutique and we broke it in at Card Night. It offers a slightly more subtle impression and doesn't tear the cardstock like the Big Shot sometimes can.

The largest circle is stamped in Crushed Curry and the small ones are Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush. I used Kaleidescope DSP and stapled a loop of Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon to it. I used the Circle Thinlit Die with Basic Black Cardstock for the trio of chevrons. I attached the small circles with Dimensionals to add a little pop. And that's it! Super simple:)

This card works well for a guy and for any occasion. Make sure to check back tomorrow for another card that we made Thursday:)

And for those of you who are on the fence about subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin, you still have time to get in on the FREE set of On Color Markers! Sign up by Monday, February 10th and you'll get them along with your Welcome Kit...and you'll get in on the $500 Grab Bag that I earn if I get 7 subscribers~ONLY 3 MORE TO GO! Sign up today to get in on the goodies. Check out all the info here: www.mypaperpumpkin.com. Thanks so much for stopping by and STAY WARM:)

No comments:

Post a Comment