Thursday, February 27, 2014

SEE YA LATER CARDS:

Hello there! I'm back with a couple more SAB samples for you. Today's cards feature the set See Ya Later. I started with a Whisper White base and covered the front with Gingham Garden DSP. I ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the On Film Framelits. I stamped the sentiment onto a coordinating piece of DSP using Island Indigo ink and a Melon Mambo Marker.

I wrapped a piece of Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon around it and attached the frame over it using Dimensionals. I added a Brights Button with Island Indigo Baker's Twine through the center. I put a Dimensional below the knot and added a Glue Dot to the back of the button, towards the bottom and attached it.

Another pretty simple card that would surely brighten someone's day:)

Here's another one I found on the SU! site. Very simple and came together quickly. I started with a Smoky Slate base. I used a Sponge Dauber in Crisp Cantaloupe and added the random dots, pooling them at the bottom. I stamped the sentiment in Whisper White Craft Ink and heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I then ran it through the Big Shot using the Hearts Collection Framelits.

I ran a piece of Pool Party from the Subtles DSP Stack through the Big Shot using the Bitty Banner Framelits. I adhered them to the heart with SNAIL and trimmed off the excess. I finished it off with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.

I've started to get in the habit of making extras of the cards I make to have on hand when needed. I only made one of these thinking it was a little too simple and didn't figure I'd use it, but the more I looked over at it, I thought actually, that card is pretty cute. So I drug everything back out and made some more. It would make a perfect Anniversary or baby card. So glad I have some extras:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments: