Monday, February 24, 2014

BANNER BLAST CARDS:

Hello there! Happy Monday to you:) I made a couple of SAB cards to share with you using Banner Blast and the coordinating Punch. You can get each of these products FREE with any $50 purchase. Sale-A-Bration only goes through March 31st, so I wanted to share some samples with you before these goodies are gone for good. I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped the background with the same color ink. The sentiment is from Seasonal Greetings and stamped in Midnight Muse.


I stamped the pennants in Summer Starfruit, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Pumpkin Pie. I used the Banner Punch to punch them out and attached them using SNAIL. I added a strip of Crumb Cake that I ran through the Big Shot using the Finishing Touches Edgelits Die. I added a piece of Denim Jean Ribbon and tied a piece of Summer Starfruit twine around it~also a SAB offering. I added this piece with halved Dimensionals only along the top. I finished it off with a Regals Button bedecked with some Linen Thread. A super quick and easy card which work well for any guy, and lots of occasions.


Here's another quick and easy card that I cased from the SU! site. I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe base which I ran through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder~another SAB offering. I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and used the Simply Scored to make a frame around the edge. I measured down 1 1/4" on each side and cut a tiny slit on each side. I attached a piece of Linen Thread by securing it into the little notches on the sides and adhered it to the back using SNAIL.


I stamped the pennants with Sahara Sand and Pistachio Pudding ink, and punched them out with the Banner Punch. I ran a couple of pieces of Gold Foil through the Big Shot using the Bitty Banner Framelits. I used the Simply Scored to score the shiny pennants and folded them over the Linen Thread. I laid out the pennants where I wanted them and attached the gold ones down first with Liquid Tombow~gives you a little extra time to juggle before it dries:) I then added the other 3 pennants be running tiny dots of Liquid Tombow along the top on the back, and attached them to the thread.

I punched the little heart out of Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock using the Owl Builder Punch. You could simply stamp the heart onto the pennant using the image included in the set, but I don't like fat hearts~it's just how I roll. You could make a bunch of these in a snap and it would be a perfect card for an anniversary, or just letting someone know they're loved:) I'll have some more samples with other SAB sets, so stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment