Friday, January 3, 2014

GEOMETRICAL CARD:

Hello there! I have a card to share with you that features a brand new set from the Occasions Catalog which went live today:) Going by the name, this would not be a set I would like. Algebra, maybe, but Geometry...no way! But for some reason, I really like it. This was one of the cards we made at Card Night last night. We had a fun group to kick off the new year:) I started with a Very Vanilla base and stamped the circles in So Saffron. I added a piece of groovy Retro Fresh DSP, also brand-spanking new!

I stamped the tag in Tangerine Tango and cut it out with the Chalk Talk Framelits and Big Shot. I added a Coastal Cabana arrow and some Linen Thread. I added a sweet little scallop border in So Saffron using the Scallop Edge Border Punch. The Retro Fresh Washi Tape felt right at home.


I saved a little bit by getting the bundle which included the coordinating Triangle Punch. I popped 3 triangles out in Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and another design of Retro Fresh DSP. I finished it off with a Subtles Button accessorized with a bit of Linen Thread. This was a fun card to make and will bring a smile to whoever you send it to. Check back tomorrow for a card using some Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn for FREE later this month! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment