Thursday, December 19, 2013

SAB BANNER PUNCH CARD:

Hello there! Popping in quick with a sneak peek of one of this year's SAB offerings...the Banner Punch. Super cute and petite for all kinds of projects. I made this card in a snap using A Dozen Thoughts and my all time fave DSP Gingham Garden. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added the pink DSP to the top. Then I added the pennants to the yellow DSP, wrapped some Island Indigo Baker's Twine around it and then adhered it to the card.


I made a little Whisper White border using the Tasteful Trim Die and Big Shot and tucked it behind. I added a banner with the sentiment and a little flower using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and a Candy Dot with base to the center.

This really came together quick and would surely brighten someone's day~especially in this weather:) Well, off to mail the rest of my packages and start baking~it's the most wonderful time of the year:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment