Wednesday, December 4, 2013

POP & PLACE GOODIE BAGS:

Hello there! Here's the last of my Pop & Place projects. I stuffed the Muslin Bags with as much sinful goodness as I could and finished them off with a tag tied with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.


I have to apologize for the pictures. It was really hard to snap a picture before the bag fell over. Hopefully if you click on the photos you can see a little more detail.



I added some Candy Dots to the tags for a little extra fun along with bits of Season os Style DSP.


I stamped the tags in Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Baked Brown Sugar ink.


I stuffed the bags with Lindor Truffles...



Christmas bears...



 and Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark. I need to hurry up and finish my downline gifts-it's not good having all of this chocolate around!

I hope you got some inspiration for how to use these tags for the holidays. Check back tomorrow for some Christmas cards. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment