Saturday, December 7, 2013

COLOR ME CHRISTMAS CARD:

Hello there! Popping in quick to share another Christmas card with you. I made this with Color Me Christmas and Christmas Messages~two super fun sets from the Holiday Catalog. I started with a Whisper White base and added a layer of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. On top of that I layered a piece of Season of Style DSP. I stamped the cute little critter onto Baked Brown Sugar with Early Espresso ink. I stamped his sweater again onto Whisper White Cardstock and colored it in with Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Old Olive Markers. I cut it out and attached it with Dimensionals.


I added a few strips of Season of Style Washi Tape and an Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishment and called it done. Super quick and easy and wouldn't be too hard to knock out a bunch of these for all the young at heart on your Christmas card list.

Sorry to keep this so short and sweet, but this girl's had a long day of shopping and I'm done for today. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment