Thursday, November 7, 2013

WONDERFALL CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card from Card Night I want to share with you. I was inspired by a card Christine Gaydos made using this set. I don't think she has a blog that I can point you to, but she did a beautiful job. I used the sets Wonderfall and Sweet Essentials. I started with a Soft Sky base and layered 3 different patterns from Sweater Weather DSP-LOVE that stuff! Next I added a piece of Burlap Ribbon that I stapled at the top for fun.


I ran a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Autumn Accents Die-which is ON SALE through Monday! Go check it out on the Weekly Deals here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
I then stamped the leaves in Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I adhered them using Dimensionals and tucked the sentiment underneath using Tangerine Tango ink.

I finished it off with a Naturals Button with a Linen Thread bow and attached it with Glue Dots. For fun, I made some extra leaves to spill out of the card when opened. On the back of each leaf I wrote a little encouraging message: Nuts about you...You're A-OAK-ay!...I beleaf in you...You're wonderfall! Maybe a little corny, but it's the thought that counts right? Thanks so much for stopping by:) See you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is soooo pretty!! The sweater weather DP looks so striking against the pool party! Love the burlap strip! What a great fall card!

    ReplyDelete