Thursday, August 1, 2013

So Sorry!

Hello there! Unfortunatley I have some bad news for you. I've got several projects to share with you, but I can't get my photos to import to my computer.  So, I'm going to take that as a sign that the good Lord is telling me I need to get working on wedding invitations! I was going to take September off from the 'Kits/Cards To Go' anyway, but it looks like I'm going to have to skip out on August as well. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but it has probably worked out for the best. I would have probably been working around the clock to get everything done-and I'm not quite as young as I used to be, and now I'm crippled! I'll be popping in to share projects with you as soon as we can get this technical crap figured out, but I won't have kits for the next 2 months.

And for a bit of good news! I'm going to be starting Card Nights again in the fall. It will be 1 or 2 nights at our church fellowship hall starting in October hopefully. I'm waiting to hear back from the church for dates, but I'll keep you posted.

I've got lots of goodies from the new Holiday Catalog that I'm excited to share with you, so make sure to keep checking back. I'll be up and running soon, I hope...in more ways than one! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment