Thursday, April 18, 2013

BRIGHT BLOSSOMS HOSTESS GIFT:

Hello there! Here's a sweet little gift I made for my hostess this month. I was browsing my DBWS and started looking through all the project ideas SU! has posted and came across this little gem. It's made with the Petite Purse Die and Big Shot. I ran a piece of Lucky Limeade Cardstock through and cut the flap of the purse off. I then stamped the leaf image from Bright Blossoms onto the front. I glued the purse together using Liquid Tombow Glue and attached the handle to the sides using the Paper-piercing Tool and Mat and a pair of Brights Brads.

For the fun little flower, I used Summer Smooches DSP and the Boho Blossoms Punch. I stamped the circle image in Daffodil Delight onto Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I poked a hole in the center and added another Brights Brad to the center. I attached the flower with Glue Dots.


I tied a bow around one of the handles using Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon. I stamped the sentiment with Essentials stamp set and ran it through the Big Shot using the Bitty Banners Framelits. I stamped it in Real Red and tied it on with Whisper White Baker's Twine.

And it wouldn't be a hostess gift unless chocolate was involved, so I put some Nuggets in a Small Cello Bag, trimmed the top off a bit, and tied some more twine around it. And I just finished off the bag of  Nuggets, so I got a treat too! I won't think so when I hit the Y tomorrow, but it's all good right now:)

Make sure to stop back tomorrow. I have some fun projects to share with you over the next few days. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment