Friday, February 22, 2013

MR. & MRS. CARD:

Hello there! Today I have another card for you using another Single Stamp-Mr. & Mrs. I've started a mission to use colors that I haven't used in awhile. While I love Perfect Plum, I don't use it near enough. So I decided to pair it up with River Rock. Mellow Moss would have been my go to, but since we don't have it anymore(boo-hoo), River Rock comes the closest. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a layer of Perfect Plum Cardstock. I added some DSP from the Subtles and Neutrals Paper Stacks. I stamped the towel bar in Basic Grey and stamped the towels in River Rock. The scalloped trim was made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch-seriously, they need to shorten the name of that thing! I used the amperstan-is that what it's called???-from Ciao, Baby! I used the 3/4" Circle to punch it out. I popped the towels and circle up with Dimensionals.


Next, I punched out a couple of hearts using the Owl Builder Punch. I thread a couple of Bitty Buttons with cardstock strips and glued them to the River Rock hearts. I attached them to the card with Glue Dots. I finished it off with a piece of Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon.

This was a super quick and easy card to put together. It would be perfect for a wedding or shower and you could substitute the colors I used for the couple's colors. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you back here tomorrow with a SAB card.

2 comments: