Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A LITTLE BIT OF SPRING CARD:

Hello there! I thought we could use some wishful thinking! Spring's gotta be just around the corner right??? Not gonna happen this week, but maybe next! For this card I used A little Bit of Spring, Everybunny (for the inside sentiment), and one of the new Single Stamps,  Ears To You. I started with a So Saffron base and ran the cardstock through the Big Shot using the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder. I added some of the sweet Tea For Two DSP and stamped a row of Easter eggs along the bottom of the card in So Saffron ink. I added a Chocolate Chip scalloped border to a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Scallop Dots Ribbon-love that stuff! I stamped the bunny, flower and sentiment in Early Espresso and colored the images with Aqua Painters and Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink and Lucky Limeade ink.

I added some Linen Thread to the center of a Subtles Button and popped it into a Soda Pop Top using a Dimensional. I attached it to the sentiment flag with a Glue Dot. I used an Early Espresso Marker to ink up the sentiment only and the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig came to the rescue for perfect placement. Wow! I think that's it! Pretty short and sweet, huh? Not like me at all! Well, I'm sorta short and sorta sweet, ha ha... I think that'll do it for tonight. Make sure to stop back over the next few days; I have several more cards to share with you. Thanks so much for coming by. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment