Saturday, January 5, 2013

VINTAGE VERSES CARD:



Hello there! As expected, I've had a heck of a time trying to remember what I did yesterday to get to these @#*+ pictures! If I ever get the hang of it, I'm sure they'll change it back...grrr! I was so excited that I was able to crop my picture yesterday, but naturally, I can't get it to work today. I really need to hit something! Anyways, onto the card. This is made with the SAB set Vintage Verses and You Are Loved. I started with a Brushed Silver base for a cool shimmery effect and ran it through the Big Shot with the Needlpoint Border Embossing Folder. I layered it with a piece of Twitterpated DSP which I rounded with a 1" Circle Punch. Next, I ran a piece of Basic Grey through the Big Shot again with the other folder that is included in the Needlepoint Border duo. I added a sweet Whisper White lace trim to the bottom using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I mounted that with Dimensionals onto a strip of Riding Hood Red with Basic Grey Stitched Ribbon tied around it. I punched the Brushed Silver Cardstock with the Curly Label Punch and attached it to the back with SNAIL.



 
 
Next, I ran a piece of Whisper White Cardstock through the Big Shot with the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embossing Folder. After that, I embossed a piece of Riding Hood Red Cardstock with the heart image in You Are Loved with Versa Mark and Clear Embossing Powder. I used the Full Heart Punch to punch it out and layered it on top with SNAIL. I used the Paper-piercing Tool to poke a hole through the heart and the strip with the sentiment, and added an Antique Brad. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Grey. As promised, I have another card for you since I missed posting yesterday.
I'm going to start another post, because it's not letting me get back to my pictures-which I figured out how to crop again...sigh....
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment