Friday, December 21, 2012

SNOW FESTIVAL JAR:

Hello there! Getting closer to the big day...I'm in baking mode, so this will have to be short & sweet. I made these fun & festive jars for my Hostesses this past year. I used the Snow festival DSP for the flags and added a Dahlia.

I decorated the lid with DSP and added a retired felt wreath from last year. Although, these are available now on the Clearance Rack. So go get em while you still can. I added a Primrose Petals Bow and sentiment from Polar Party. I punched a hole in the lid with the retired Cropodile, strung a piece of White Sweater Trim through it, and tied it aroung the mouth of the jar. By the way, the Cropodile is on the Clearance Rack too.

Here's a close up.

On the back of each jar I attached a Snow Festival Designer Printed Tag with Glue Dots.

For the snowman, I wrapped a roll of Rolos with Whisper White Cardstock that was run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I Q-Tipped his cheeks with Pink Piouette and punched his nose out with the Boho Blossoms Punch using Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I colored the Rhinestone Jewels with a Black Sharpie and attached those for his eyes, mouth and buttons. I made a little hat for him in Basic Black and added a Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim scarf. I hung him off of the White Sweater trim that was tied around the jar with an ornament hook.




I added some Rhinestone Jewels and Dazzling Details for bling. The sentiment is from Owl Occasions and was punched with the retired 1/4" Circle Punch. Sorry for all the retired items, but I used whatever would do the job the quickest. I used the Word Window Punch to punch out the tag. I attached the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine with a Glue Dot.


Here's another design.

I cut out the mittens in the DSP and added a contrasting DSP for the ends and cuffs.

I added a couple of Dahlias and Gumball Green Sweater Trim. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags.

One last design for you.

I cut out some Red Glimmer Paper for his hat and added some White Sweater Trim. I added a retired Mini Jingle Ball and a Glimmer Brad, along with a bunch of Sharpie-enhanced Rhinestone Jewels. The sentiment is from the Hostess set Happy You. Inside the jars, I added a Cello Bag filled with Chocolate Crack, and tied them off with a piece of Sweater Trim. I hope you enjoyed today's projects. I really enjoyed making them. Thank you so much for stopping by. My cut-outs are calling, then onto Swedish Cremes. Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment