Wednesday, September 5, 2012

GOOGLY GHOULS CARD:

Hello there! Sorry I missed posting a couple days, but I'm going to make it up to you with 3 cards to share with you! That's right, a 'Trio of Terror'! I intended to CASE Connie Babbert's card @ www.inkspiredtreasures.com. She made a darling card and I thought I don't need to change a thing. But then I decided I didn't want to have to cut out three dozen ghouls, in case I decided to make some for Farmer's Market. So out of sheer laziness, I changed them up a bit. These cards were all made with Googly Ghouls, Seasonal Sayings and Monster Munchies. I also used Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP on all three cards.

Instead of cutting out the images, I popped them up in a frame with the Designer Frames Folders that were run through the Big Shot. I covered the pumpkin with scotch tape and inked up the sentiment in Basic Black. Next, I removed the tape and colored the pumpkin with Tangerine Tango and Old Olive Markers. I then stamped the sentiment, giving me all 3 colors on the same image. I also masked off the sentiment with tape from the Frankenstein image that I stamped on the envelope.

Finally, I added the cute little googly eyes to put the finishing touches on these cards. Thanks so much Connie for an adorable, super quick and easy card to make! Make sure to stop back tommorow. I'll have a cute mason jar table decoration to share with you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment