Thursday, August 9, 2012

LAST AFFECTION COLLECTION CARD:

Hello there! I have one final card made with Affection Collection. I used an Early Espresso base and covered it with Early Espresso DSP from the Paper Stack. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso and layered it underneath the flap of the Scallop Envelope Die that I had run through the Big Shot.

I added some scalloped borders-the Elegant Eggplant is made with the Scallop Dots Ribbon, and the Pink Pirouette is made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I also added a couple of rows at the bottom of the card. I tied some Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon around the envelope and attached a Vintage Trinket safety pin with a Subtles Button on the end. I finished the card off with some Basic Pearls. This was a really easy card to put together and could easily be changed up to match the color scheme of any upcoming weddings you may have. Well that's it for Affection Collection. I have one more '6-Pack' for you. Check back tomorrow and I'll have a cute little project for you made with Daydream Medallions. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment