Friday, July 20, 2012

Blue Ribbon Pocket:

Hello! Thought I'd share something other than a card today. This is one of the 3-D projects I made for the display boards. It features the Blue Ribbon set again along with the Petite Pocket Die. I made the pocket and flower in Daffodil Delight and I covered the pocket with Early Espresso DSP from the Neutrals Paper Stack. I added a couple of the new Naturals Buttons for fun.

I punched out the Happy Birthday with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and added a bit of Early Espresso Baker's Twine. Next I punched out a scallop with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and cut slits to look like flower petals. Then I ran the Flower Folds Die through the Big Shot and embossed the flower with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder. I used a Bone Folder to curl the ends back. I added some loops all around the flower using the new 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso and adhered them with Glue Dots. I layered the flowers with Dimensionals and attached a skewer to it. And the best part...I added a small Hershey Bar to the skewer with Sticky Strip and stuffed it into the pocket. It probably wasn't  a real good idea to send chocolate in the mail this time of year-hopefully it survived the trip to Utah! Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to come back tomorrow for another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment