Tuesday, April 10, 2012

PURSE PARTY!:

Hi there! We had a great time making these adorable little purses at Club Night last night! I let them pick out which papers they wanted to use from the Summer Smooches DSP and pick out their own embellishments. They came up with some really cute combinations!

The Summer Smooches Suite is a Sneak Peek into the new catalog which won't be available until June. As a demonstrator, I'll be able to see it in May-YAY!, but it's fun that SU! is giving us all a little preview 2 months early. This mini purse is made with the brand new Petite Purse Die that works in the Big Shot, and it is part of the Suite.  I used Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon for the handle, and a Daffodil Delight flower was punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch.

For this purse, I made the handle out of Daffodil Delight Grosgain Ribbon and attached it with Metallic Brads. The flower is punched out of Tangerine Tango Cardstock and layered underneath one of the Summer Smooches Brads. There are 3 different designs, one on each of the purses. The only bad thing about these brads is that they are only available through April 30th! So let me know if you're interested in getting some of these cuties before they're gone.

For this purse I used a Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon handle. The die also comes with a handle that you can make with DSP or cardstock. I used the Tiny Tags set for the sentiment and punched them out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I made these for my Hostesses this month, so of course I had to include chocolate in them! They hold 4 Hershey Nuggets perfectly. The Suite includes a stamp set, DSP, fabric, brads, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, the die, a stencil...and something else I  think I'm forgetting. You can see the whole collection on my online store at www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net.  Make sure to check back tomorrow for a cute card that coordinates. Thanks for coming by. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment