Thursday, March 15, 2012

TREAT HOLDER:

Hi there! I hope you've been enjoying this beautiful weather! This is a cute little treat holder I've been making for my hostesses this month. Unfortunately I can't take credit for it. I got the idea for it in our Stampin' Success magazine that demonstrators get every month. Actually, there were 3 different tubes-all different sizes and all really cute!

I used a Wisteria Wonder base and scored it with the Simply Scored. I used Sticky Strip to make it into a tube. I used the Lace Ribbon Border in Calypso Coral and added it to the adorable Sweet Shop DSP. Next, I ran 2 pieces of Chocolate Chip Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Island Floral Die, and scored each of the petals to fold over the ends of the tube. I added a Designer Printed Brad to each end and addtached them to the tube. I guess I need to back up a little...before I attached them I put chocolate inside, naturally, and I punched out a hole on 2 of the petals on the top piece, and ran a piece of  Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon through the holes and tied a knot. To finish it off I made a tag using the Fancy Flower Punch with the Sweet Cake set and the fun Sweet Shop Designer Stickers. I attached it with some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine and now I have some really cute hostess gifts! Thanks so much for coming by! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment