Thursday, March 8, 2012

GOT GREEN? TREAT:

Top o' the morning to you! This is a fun little treat for all the little leprachauns in your life. I was inspired by the awesome and amazing Heather Summers, who had a card on her blog using the Small Heart Punch to make a 4-leaf clover. Check it out at www.stampwithheather.com.

I wrapped a Ghiradelli mint with a strip of Old Olive Cardstock. Next, I stamped the shamrock image from Got Treats? in Old Olive on Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out with the Extra Large Tag Punch. I punched out 6 hearts and scored them down the middle. I folded them in half and glued them onto the shamrock. I added a piece of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine to the top of the tag to pull the candy out.

I just got the brand new Diagonal Plate that sits on top of the Simply Scored, and made a cute little envelope to hold the treat. The plate comes with measurements for creating several different sized envelopes. It will be so much fun to be able to create custom envelopes to coordinate with your projects! I added a strip of Old Olive Scallop Dots Ribbon to finish it off. Tomorrow I'll be heading to Milwaukee with my friend/downline Connie for our Spring Regional. I won't get a chance to post on Saturday, but I'm sure I'll have some fun to share with you on Sunday! Make sure to check back then. Have a wonderful week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment