Saturday, February 11, 2012

SAB OUTLINED OCCASIONS CARD:

Good morning to you! Here's the last of the 3 cards we made at Card Night last month. I used the Sale-A-Bration set Outlined Occasions-probably my favorite SAB set. I used the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP-also a favorite! I used the new Blossom Punch from the Occasions Mini for the large flower in Poppy Parade and Baja Breeze Cardstock. I used the Boho Blossoms Punch for the smaller flowers and one of the adorable Brads from the SAB catalog-they might be my most favorite! I used a skewer for the stem and tied some of the Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon around it for the leaves. The ribbon and brads come together as a set and are FREE with a $50 purchase. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede and colored it in with Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Markers. I made this card with a couple different patterns of DSP from the EE pack, and they all turned out really cute. I'm finishing up my Leadership Make & Takes and will share them with you tomorrow. Make sure to stop back. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment