Friday, January 27, 2012

LEADERSHIP TRIP!:

Hi everyone! It's finally Friday! Yay! I was hoping to share with you sooner, but it's been a busy week. We got home from San Antonio around noon on Sunday-after driving 17 hours! And I had my first card night of the new year on Monday, then again on Tuesday and Thursday. And I needed to get caught up on lots of things-mainly baby holding! Thanks for your patience with me : )

This is the darling bag we got when we checked in at our Leadership Conference. It's so cute! There's buttons all around it so you can take the red fabric off-why would you want to? And it's reversible too.

When we went to do Make & Takes, these were waiting for us! The cute little tag was made with My Digital Studio and Shelli signed each one-1400 of them! And the darling little box had scrumptious hand-made chocolate in them. I tried to stay out of it until I got home so I could share it with you-photographically speaking of course!, but I gave into temptation.

I absolutely adore the fabric that they used for this adorable folio and bag. I missed the name of it, but it will be available in the next catalog. The theme for Leadership was 'My Way' and SU! sure delivered with these!

The weather was perfect in San Antonio-70's and 80's all week! And the River Walk was so beautiful-especially at night. We happened to be there when they were filming the last episode of Extreme Home Makeover, and all the trees along the River Walk had lights on them-gorgeous! And so romantic! My sweet hubby and me had dinner outside next to the river every night! Thank you SU! for letting us experience such a wonderful city with so much to do. We'll definitely be coming back with the kids.

We stayed at La Quinta which was a bargain at $69 a night! We had about a 20 minute walk to and from the Convention Center each day which worked out perfectly. I must have got in enough exercise to work off the dessert I had every night-I didn't gain any weight! Score! We did have one bad experience with the hotel though. On our last night, we had a group of girls walk into our room while we were sleeping! At least we were sleeping-it could have scarred them for life otherwise!

Well I need to get a few things done around here. I'm going to try to post some of my Leadership display projects a little later today. I know-twice in one day-What? I feel guilty about neglecting you for so long! I'll be back...soon...I promise!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment