Saturday, December 17, 2011

FOUND THEM!

Hi there! Sorry for the break! I had a mountain of projects that I needed to create and send to SU! by Friday. I finally got them done and sent on their way. 24 projects in 8 days! Now I need to make some gift tags, Christmas cards, wrap all my presents, bake and clean-all in 8 days. Ought to be a snap after the past 10 days,huh? I keep telling myself that!

I found the last 2 tags I had made for my Downline gifts at our Christmas Party. This tag used the Tags Til Christmas set. I stamped the snowman in Melon Mambo and put a Wild Wasabi scallop circle under him. I added some of the fun Mica Flakes also. I've tried to use them on a few other projects and they were too muvh, but I think they work perfect for this tag.

And this tag was made with the Gift Givers set from the Holiday mini. I punched out a stocking with the new Stocking Builder Punch in Real Red. I stamped, colored and cut out-which was kind if a pain-the little reindeer and popped him up with dimensionals on the stocking. I added a red brad for his nose and a little strip of the Chocolate Chip Dotted Scallop Ribbon under the cuff. I've had a lot of fun with this stamp set-I hope it carries over!

I also wanted to share this cute little stocking that I made for a Hostess gift earlier. I hope I didn't already post this!?! I have another one I wanted to show you, but naturally I can't find it. I'll find it eventually!

This is our daughter Olivia at one of her baby showers. We went to her doctors appointment with her on Thursday and they called her to come back in to do a stress test on the baby. The doctor said he looks healthy, he's just going to be little.

The doctor also said that they wouldn't let her go past December 28th-so we're going to have our little grandbaby here in 2 weeks! So exciting-I can't wait!



...playing a round of Pin the Sperm on the Egg...

Crazy girls!...I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment