Monday, November 7, 2011

ANOTHER TAG:

Here's another tag I have to share with you.

I used the Pennant Parade set and punched out 4 of the trees with the Petites Pennant Builder Punch. I scored all the trees down the middle and folded them in half with the stamped side inside. I used SNAIL to adhere the on top of each other and fanned out the tree on a tag made with Naturals Ivory Cardstock. I made s frame in Cherry Cobbler using the Desinger Frames Enbossing Folder. The To and From is from the Fabulous Phrases set and it truly is a Fabulous set! I think I need to add a star or brad or something to the top of the tree. I can't believe I left it naked! Make sure you check back for maore tag ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering the same thing!!! What !!! Laura forgot the star??? It's not as though you had anything else to do...... how long could it have taken? Once again...thank you for the wonderful evening. We will all be talking about it for months. Great job!

    ReplyDelete