Saturday, September 3, 2011

NUGGET BIRTHDAY CAKE CARD

This is a birthday card I made for my sister using the idea Carrie Cudney gave us at Convention...or was it Regionals? Sad, I can't remember! Anyway, I wrapped 3 Hershey Nuggets in Domestic Goddess DSP and wrapped them in So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon. I placed them on top of a cake pedestal that I stamped with the Crazy For Cupcakes set. I added a little scallop border to the 'cake stand', a tag, a candle, a couple buttons and another bow to finish it off. I used two other coordinating papers for the background. Man, that is really bugging me...was it Convention or Regionals? If someone knows, please let me know so I can sleep tonight! Thanks for visiting-hope you like it!

Supplies used for this card: Crazy For Cupcakes, Pennant Parade Stamp Sets.
Basic Grey Stamp Pad. Basic Grey, So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers.
Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, So Saffron Cardstock. Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper.
Scallop Trim Border, Jewelry Tag Punches.
So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon. Linen Thread.
Neutrals Buttons. Dazzling Details. Dimensionals. SNAIL.

1 comment:

  1. Convention my darling! It's okay, it was probably the distraction of the "Beetlejuice" dancer in front of us that made you forget! LOL!
    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete