Sunday, August 7, 2011

ARTISAN PROJECT # 6: CHERRY ON TOP CARD

Welcome back! First off, I'd like to thank you for visiting and leaving such nice and encouraging comments. I appreciate every one!

This was a fun card to make. Well maybe it wasn't all that fun to make, but it turned out cute. I used several different border punches and mitered the corners. That was the not so fun part. Some corners turned out better than others! I twisted up some seam binding which worked well for the stems. To top it all off, I punched out a couple of small circles from our red glimmer paper and highlighted them with our white gel pen to look like cherries. I hope it made your day a little sweeter!

Supplies used for this card:
STAMPS: Tart and Tangy, Something Sweet, A Word For You, Art By Design.
STAMP PADS: Poppy Parade, Pretty In Pink.
STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS: Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Certainly Celery. Uniball White Gel Pen.
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Poppy Parade.
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER: Pawsitively Prints II, Play Date. Glimmer Paper.
RIBBON: Poppy Parade Stitched Ribbon, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding.
PUNCHES: Pinking Hearts Border, Scallop Edge Border, Eyelet Border, Scallop Square, Scallop
                     Oval, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 1/16" Handheld Punch.
BIG SHOT DIE CUTTING SYSTEM: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
ACCESSORIES: Clear Blocks I and B, Subtles and Regals Buttons, Brights Brads, Sticky Strip,
                            Snail, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by. Let's go see what amazing project Jenn has for us next.
http://anewinkonlife.typepad.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura, this card is so cherry, I mean cheery! Sorry, somebody had to go there and I figured it might as well be me :) I am crazy about that gingham dsp...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete