Sunday, March 29, 2020

LITTLE LADYBUG LOVE:

SU!P FRIENDS! We're down to 3 days of Sale-A-Bration, and I want to share one of my favorites! The projects I'm sharing today are made with the exclusive Host set Little Ladybug. It can only be earned with a qualifying Workshop/Party/Personal order of $300. In addition, the Host will get $36 in Host Rewards to shop for whatever you want!

I know $300 is a little steep for a personal order and the Coronavirus has put a halt to getting together for a Workshop, but there's still time to pool your orders together with a couple friends or family members who love to stamp to be able to earn this fun set.

I just adore these little ladies and made several projects with them. You can also see lots of cute samples in the Sale-A-Bration brochures and on Pinterest.

Another benefit to getting this stamp set is that you can buy the coordinating Ladybug Dies that will cut out your cute little ladybugs and the flower. You also get  a fun stitched image that you could use for a honey bee with the Honey Bee Bundle as well!

You can also find these adorable Madelaine ladybug chocolates on Amazon! Here I adhered a couple together with Glue Dots to make a sweet little bug:)

There are so many things I love about this stamp set, but I think my most favorite is this fun little sentiment! I'd LOVE to help you and a group of friends get this fun set while you still can. You all could reap some extra freebies by spending $50 to get a SAB product and split the Host Rewards too! Let me know if I can help you earn Little Ladybug before it's gone for good! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment