Saturday, August 17, 2019

COME SAIL AWAY PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Popping in here real quick to share this fun card made with July's Paper Pumpkin kit. Last month's kit called On My Mind featured 3 different designs that coordinate with 3 suites from the Annual Catalog.

I love how easy the Paper Pumpkin kits are! They came with these cute printed card bases and fun die-cuts all ready to go. I just did a little bit of stamping and assembling. And I really love that now I have a birthday sentiment to add more versatility to the Come Sail Away Suite-my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!

They always include fun embellishments with lots of leftovers for other projects like these sequins and linen thread and my favorite-Stampin' Spots!!! And lots of Glue Dots and Dimensionals:)

Well I'm off...I have an action-packed, fun-filled day ahead! It's my Promotion Party for my team members who have promoted this past year. I'm taking them to LaTavola for pizza and wine and then going to Dana's Total Image for pedicures. Then we'll end up at the Stampin' pad for some gifts and stamping. A full day of pampering and stamping...can't think of anything better! Stay tuned for pics of our fun day! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment